Let’s get these recipes up during September. I’m not at 50 yet, but I’m closing in. Let me know if you attempt it and if anything is wrong or confusing. These aren’t the final recipes… I don’t think…
(I feel as if this one needs a lot more work)
- 1 c white sugar
- 1/2 c buttery sticks
- 1 Tbsp Egg replacer
- 4 Tbsp warm water
- Pinch salt
- 3/2 c oat flour
- 1/2 t cream of tartar
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/2 c almond milk
- 8″, 9″ cake pans or muffin tins
- Large bowl
- Cupcake liners or parchment paper
- Large spoon
- Cooling racks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (or 175 C).
- Use parchment paper to cover the bottom of the cake pans, then grease and flour the cake pans or fill a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter.
- Add sugar, egg replacer, warm water, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add half the flour, powder, and soda. Mix well.
- Incorporate the final half of flour. Do not over mix.
- Add milk until you get a smooth batter. It should be more liquid than solid.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Fill cupcake 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven. About thirty minutes for an 8″ pan, 32 minutes for a 9″ pan, or 22 minutes for cupcakes.
- Cake is done when it springs back to the touch or a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on cooling racks before icing.
- If you want a colored cake add the particular color dye when you add the milk.
© Hartliebe 2019