Let’s get these recipes up during September. I’m not at 50 yet, but I’m closing in. Let me know if you attempt it and if anything is wrong or confusing. These aren’t the final recipes… I don’t think…
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 to 8 oz greek style yogurt
- 3/4 to 1 c Just Mayo
- 1 pkg vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/2 c shredded cheeze
- oven safe bowl
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all but 1/2 cup of cheeze into bowl.
- Spread the final 1/2 cup over the top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until dip is hot.
- Yogurt can be of any type. Several brands have coconut greek style yogurt. Non Greek style can work, but it may be a bit more watery than desired.
- Just Mayo can be exchanged for any mayo or sour cream compareable you like.
- The first cheeze I used was Daiya cheddar cheeze. Pick whatever brand you like. As long as it works as shreds, try it.
© Hartliebe 2019