(Note I cannot eat this, so I am limited with furthering the recipe.)
**Can only be made with eggs.**
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 T cheese
- up to 2 T additions
- Spray oil
- Serving size oven safe bowl
- bowl for mixing
- baking sheet (recommended)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend the egg and milk until well combined.
- Spray the glass bowl.
- Place cheese and additions into glass bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over additions.
- Bake in preheat oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool before eating.
- This isn’t a perfect recipe and leaves a lot off. Two eggs per person is typical. Have a large group? Make a big pie. Use a large glass pie pan sprayed down.
- What type of additions? Skies the limit. Use diced or small cut items. Bite sized pieces. Bacon, ground meats, cheeses, broccoli, peppers, onions, peas, etc., etc.
- Is cheese necessary? No. You can use a fake cheese or none at all.
- Is milk necessary? Yes. But you don’t need to use cow’s milk. A nut milk would work. Any “milk” beverage will work in this dish. Even water works, although flavor is missing if you use water.
- Don’t have spray oil? Grease the pan in some way. That will make a difference. These are crust less. Who likes the crust anyway?
- You like the crust? Put a pie crust down into the pan before adding the ingredients.
© Hartliebe 2020