Let’s get started on about posts. Posts to show a little bit about each of the published works. I’ve been meaning to do it. [First Meeting] is a collection of short stories. First Meeting II is coming along nicely. Assume that should happen sometime in the next two years.
First Meeting’s Book Club Questions
Book Club Questions:
What a weird book to use for a book club or school project, but sure, why not?
- Which of the stories would you consider your favorite?
- Who within the stories would you wish to be like?
- Where do you see one of the stories going if the author continued it from where it was left off?
- If you could write your own “First Meeting” short story, who would you use for the short story and what would they meet?
(I would be excited to see any story written in First Meeting fashion. I would very much love to create a collection of not just my works.)
- What is your favorite fantasy creature? How do you think they would interject into your world?
If you are interested in a question or two about any of the stories particularly, ask. I can offer up a few questions about any of them. Or I may one day write up a list of one or two for each one. That will be another blog post for another day though.
If you have any specific questions about any of my books, let me know. I am always willing to talk about my work.